Part I. This will install HP Classroom Manager on a proctor station.
- Navigate to \\emcc.edu\home\IT System Resources\Installation Files\HP Classroom Manager\Install
- Double-Click Setup.exe
- Choose Tutor
- Enter classroom ( e.g. MH-RM125 )
- Finish Install
Part II. Deploy client to workstations
- From the proctor station open HP Classroom Manager
- On the toolbar click School then choose
- Choose Security then Administration and enter in the password.
- Choose Network and Wireless Settings. Then click Deploy.
- Highlight all of the stations in the room, then click Add and Finish.
- The client will then begin to intsall on all of the machines in the lab.