Read&Write Gold may be used in conjunction with other reasonable accommodations due to a disability. Please contact the Coordinator of Disability Services for more information at email@example.com
- Download both Read&Write Gold and the Voices files by clicking the links below. Please be aware that this could take a long time over a slow internet connection.
- Go into your Downloads directory and double-click the Read&Write Gold.zip file. This will extract the program to your Download directory.
- When complete, drag the Read&Write Gold application into your Applications directory. If you see this dialog, choose Replace.
- Now, go back to your Downloads directory and double-click the voices.dmg file.
- Now double-click the Voices.pkg file and follow the installation instructions.
- Go to your Applications directory, find the Read&Write Gold application and double-click to open it. When the High Quality Voices dialog box opens choose Don’t Ask; we just installed this in the last step.
- For instructions regarding how to use the software now that it is installed and for access to PDF books, please schedule a time with Elizabeth Saucier in the Student Success Center.