EMCC Password Portal
- Go to: https://password.emcc.edu
- Login with your username and your current password
- Once you are logged in, you will see the box below. Click the box that says Click Here
- Fill out the Security Questions, then click Enroll
- You should see this message.
- Now, it is highly suggested that you change your password. Click Change Password in the header.
- Now choose a password that complies with the following:
- Must not be a palindrome
- Must not have 5 consecutive characters from username
- Minimum length should be at least “8”
- Number of special characters to include “1”
- Must contain both upper and lowercase characters
- Number of numerals to include “1”
- Must not contain 5 consecutive characters from your old password
- May not contain dictionary words
If you do not remember your old password, you will need to reset it using the old process first.
- Go to http://my.emcc.edu
- Click Reset Passowrd (Students Only). You can safely ignore the Students Only language for this step.
- Enter your ID number
- Answer your security question or click switch to identity questions
- Now reset your password, choose anything, because we are going to have to reset it using the new system anyway.
- As soon as this is done, you must now reset your password in the new system. Following the instructions here: https://faq.emcc.edu/ufaqs/how-to-enroll-in-the-new-password-portal-change-your-password/
This utility will help you create a password, just make sure all the boxes to the right are selected.
A mobile app is provided by our new service. The app is available for both Android and iOS below: